Sunday, January 24, 2010

Japanese love

As an Asian, I have a belief that each of us eventually goes through a very ASIAN phase. What's that? A phase in which one is devoted to anime, dramas, material things, and MUSIC! I went through that phase in high school and my first years of college. It got me through troubling times, and today, I decided to relive those wonderful moments.

I was really into dramas. Like, REALLY! I watched so many back-to-back. I was obsessed. I even wrote reviews for some of them at $3 each piece. They were crap reviews too. I kind of regret it, but hey, I got a couple bucks out of it all, so it was worth it.

Here's a MV for one of my favorite dramas, A Litre of Tears. It's a really sad drama. I cried so much. The soundtrack was really good though. The song featured is by the band, Remioromen. The song "Konayuki" was one of the main theme songs. I think "3gatsu" was the central theme. Check it out!

0 comments: